Everything Under The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything And Everything All In One Place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assortment #1 15th July

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnight Blue
Admin
Midnight Blue

Assortment #1 15th July Empty
PostSubject: Assortment #1 15th July   Assortment #1 15th July Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:34 pm

► ► Important::

●● General Threads in the General Forums

Details::

●● A number of threads in different forums have been stickied and labeled general. In case you didn't already guess, I did that because I thought they would be good generalised threads for each forum. Feel free to start more threads within a forum on more restricted topics!

► ► Suggestion::

●● Graphics Area // Author Library // Forum Events //

●● I was thinking of making an area for displaying graphics and graphics requests. However, I'm only going to make it if there are enough graphic artists currently on the site!

I was thinking of creating a thread in the General Writing Discussion Forum, when the writing forums become a little more popular, that is a profile of sorts that links to members work in the various writing forums - roleplay creations included.

Please post here to help me decide which forum events should appen here on EUTS.

If you have any comments, further ideas for these suggestions, or suggestions of your own, please PM me or create a thread in the RFS forum.

► ► Update::

●● A number of forums have been deleted until EUTS becomes more popular and they can recieve the attention they deserve.

●● The forums are - Essays, Scripts, Relationships, Current Affairs, Debates, Health Tips & Advice.

Should you wish to post in one of these forums, please PM me or create a thread in RFS forum stating which forum you would like to see again and how many other people are willing to post within it [ does not apply to the writing forums ]. I'm not going to re-create discussional forums if only one person wants to post there.
Back to top Go down
https://under-thestars.forumotion.com

Assortment #1 15th July
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Everything Under The Stars :: First Things First! :: Updates | Announcements-
Jump to: