Everything Under The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything And Everything All In One Place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General: What are you reading...?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Blue
Admin
Midnight Blue

General: What are you reading...? Empty
PostSubject: General: What are you reading...?   General: What are you reading...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:23 pm

What are you reading? Is it good? Or is it so boring snoring you find it hard to pick up?

Let us know what you have been and are reading!

I've recently been reading Warriors of Alavna by N.M.Browne - a book reccomended to me by my "basement sitter" and "home librarian" XP

It's a book about two school students from present day earth travelling through a yellow fog, called The Veil, to a time many centuries before they were born. It's not great but it's interesting. I think it takes an acquired taste for war/fighting novels.

I've also been reading Just Listen by Sarah Dessen.

It's about Annabel who is a girl that, supposedly, has it all but after something happens her life falls apart. It's about how looks can be decieving - those who have it all aren't always the lucky ones who get an easy life. It's a great book for girls, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://under-thestars.forumotion.com
Boo

Boo

General: What are you reading...? Empty
PostSubject: Re: General: What are you reading...?   General: What are you reading...? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:00 am

My friend forced me to read the Twilight series and I have to admit Stephanie Meyer is a beautiful writer, though I must say her storyline is the average forum fanfic with vampires thrown in...

~Boo
Back to top Go down

General: What are you reading...?
Page 1 of 1