Everything Under The Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anything And Everything All In One Place

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General: What Are You Watching...?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Umbreia

Umbreia

General: What Are You Watching...? Empty
PostSubject: General: What Are You Watching...?   General: What Are You Watching...? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:19 pm

↳ ☆ | Hey Hey ! ! Look there !
    ↳ ☆ | It's little ol' Umbreia !

So I thought this place needed a bit of posting in it, and until there are TV show threads or Movie threads, I figured I would start with something simple.

Basically, what are you watching currently? A certain series - did you see a good movie recently? Tell us about it. =)

I'm currently in the process of going through the first season of a show called Lie To Me. It's about this agency, that solves crimes and problems, by reading other people's body language, so basically their emotions, which I find really cool, and interesting.

I'm also watching Psych. A show about a detective who pretends to be a psychic, though he and his friend both know that he isn't. Both of the shows I watch are humorous. Also, I watch The Big Bang Theory, a show about four nerds, each with their own... how do you say, social disabilities? It's hilarious. x]

So tell me, what are you watching currently?

↳ ☆ | And that's all Umbreia had to s a y ! !
Back to top Go down
Midnight Blue
Admin
Midnight Blue

PostSubject: Re: General: What Are You Watching...?   General: What Are You Watching...? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 7:56 am

We're not only music twins - we're TV twins. XD

I absaloutley adore Lie To Me. Psych is something I have yet to begin watching although I does appear to be interesting and as soon as my mum let's me watch it on her computer I will watch it! ^^

I also enjoy watching the new Knight Rider it's an old series that has been revived because it was so popular. It's about a man called Michael and his car - but his car is no ordinary car. I don't want to spoil it all but if you want to know what I mean by not an ordinary car, watch this - [Ignore The Music]

I also love Eleventh Hour. It's about a brillient scientist who works for the FBI to figure out cases that don't make sense until you add science into the picture - one episode he figures out how a man had two hearts.

Top Gear is another favourite. It's quite simply a popular, hilarious show about three men testing out cars by doing crazy tests and talking about all the latest car news.

I have many more, but I shall save them for another time!!

STICKIED!
Back to top Go down
https://under-thestars.forumotion.com
Umbreia

Umbreia

PostSubject: Re: General: What Are You Watching...?   General: What Are You Watching...? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:36 am

↳ ☆ | Hey Hey ! ! Look there !
    ↳ ☆ | It's little ol' Umbreia !

TV twins ftw! ='D

You should definitely watch Psych, it is an absolutely hilarious show. There are... I think three seasons right now, and the fourth starts in August. Or maybe two seasons and third starts in August - I can't remember.

Some of the ones you mentioned sound interesting, I'll have to check them out. Smile

↳ ☆ | And that's all Umbreia had to s a y ! !
Back to top Go down
Boo

Boo

PostSubject: Re: General: What Are You Watching...?   General: What Are You Watching...? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 11:03 am

I agree with Top Gear, I love it, but most of my male friends think I'm weird for watching it... Sexist pigs. But yeah, the test are pretty random. XD

~Boo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General: What Are You Watching...?   General: What Are You Watching...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General: What Are You Watching...?
Page 1 of 1